The goal of JHA is to serve our clients and each other by pursuing excellence, leading others to success, and honoring God in all that we do. JHA is seeking a full time Structural Engineer with a commitment to teamwork, integrity, and continuous growth.
- Participate in design meetings to seek input and give feedback as part of the building engineering team
- Coordinate with other disciplines including architecture, civil, mechanical, and electrical
- Attend design and construction progress meetings with clients, engineers, and building services team
- Assist with building inspections or structural surveys for renovation or addition design
- Understand commercial code compliance standards
- Provide structural design for small to medium scale building projects including basic steel, concrete, timber, and/or masonry
- Use of structural engineering applications and software is required
- Mentor EITs through design meetings, plan set and calculation review, and share experience as needed
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Pennsylvania P.E. license or in the process of obtaining license
- Proficient in ENERCAL and Risa3D or similar design software
- Revit knowledge is a plus
- Hunger to learn, grow, and work with excellence
- Active listener and problem solver
Why Choose JHA?
- Family-Like Work Culture: Great Place to Work® Certified.
- Stability and Longevity: Privately-owned, and debt free
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Holidays (including your birthday!)
- Volunteer Time Off
- 60% profit sharing
- JHA invests in the individual growth of our team-members
- Mission Focused and Committed to our Core Values