CIVIL DESIGN ENGINEER
The goal of JHA is to serve our clients and each other by pursuing excellence, leading others to success, and honoring God in all that we do. JHA is seeking a full time Civil Engineer with a commitment to teamwork, integrity, and continuous growth.
- Develop stormwater designs and calculations for residential, commercial, and industrial projects
- Prepare permit applications
- Prepare and submit proposals to potential clients
- Develop designs for submittal to clients and governing authorities for review
- Provide design oversight and QA/QC for assigned projects
- Demonstrate effective time management, keeping budgets and project deadlines in perspective
- Build relationships with current and potential clients seeking to find their areas of greatest need
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- E.I.T. certification is preferred
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Hunger to learn, grow, and work with excellence
- Active listener and problem solver
Why Choose JHA?
- Family-Like Work Culture: Great Place to Work® Certified.
- Stability and Longevity: Privately-owned, and debt free
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Holidays (including your birthday!)
- Volunteer Time Off
- 60% profit sharing
- JHA invests in the individual growth of our team-members
- Mission Focused and Committed to our Core Values